has officially broken records…
[readon url=”http://go.giblink.com/immentors” target=”_blank”] Find out more [/readon]
IM Mentors is basically a series of interviews with online experts where they share with you everything they did to become the successful mentors that they are.
These are the same methods used by these underground "Traffic Mavericks" giving YOU all their strategies that have NEVER been revealed before.
The IM Mentors training program teaches you how to get you a huge amount of free traffic from the search engines and makes you a ton of Clickbank sales automatically in over many niches.
The Next Generation Coaching Program Delivers Astonishing results From Ryan Allaire + Design Guru Ryan:
- Review site Indexed by all search engines linked to clickbank marketplace using a widget that will review the top 5 products automatically.
- Secret interviews from top level elite marketers including the man behind the president Obama campaign
- Website can be coded with your clickbank ID, so commissions can go straight to you.
- Many different niches which have been tried and tested to work with this program
- Dedicated support team with LIVE telephone support available
Ryan Allaire has interviewed some of the most successful internet marketers around the world and included those interview videos in the course. You’ll get complete access to the interviews (in HD Quality Videos) with 7 biggest Internet Marketers…
But we have made these Exclusive Video Interviews for FREE below!
- Chris X >> Download here!
- Chris X >> Download here! [All about Copywriting]
- Dan Soriker >> Download here!
- Soren >> Download here!
- Alex Jeffery >> Download here!
- Jeff Mills >> Download here!
- Jason Dinner >> Download here!
If you want to build a long-term internet marketing business or home based internet business you need advice from guru / expert who actually care whether you have success or not. Consider this list below a huge thanks to seven people that have made a difference for Internet Marketing Industry.
IM Mentors You Can Trust:
- Darren Rowse | ProBlogger.net
No matter what blogging angle you want to learn about, you can go to Darren. He isn’t going to lead you astray and has built a reputation for being honest, balanced, and fair. Whether you’re a blogger or not, you can learn a lot from ProBlogger about monetizing your site and building traffic.
- Maki | DoshDosh.com
Maki lays it down in a responsible, even tone. You won’t find a bunch of hype at Dosh Dosh, you’ll find a lot of really good advice. DoshDosh stands out because Maki has a very unique voice that explains concepts thoroughly. He seems to always cover every possible angle.
- Andy Beard | AndyBeard.eu
Whenever there’s a new, hot topic in the blogosphere, you can count on Andy to do a deep, fair analysis. He’s one of those guys that doesn’t buy into the hype or anti-hype. Andy gives his original opinions and thoughts, which tend to be really accurate.
- Bryan Clark | CopyBlogger.com
I know people are going to say that CopyBlogger.com is about copywriting, not internet marketing. If you’re not reading Copy Blogger daily, you’re not as good as you could be at internet marketing. Learning to write effective copy is essential for any blogger, webmaster, list marketer, affiliate marketer, or copywriter.
- Yaro Starak | Entrepreneurs-Journey.com
I really enjoy Yaro’s straight-up approach to entrepreneurship. He tells it like it is. You will find it very easy to get to know Yaro by reading a few of his posts and watching a few of his videos. I love Yaro’s site because he’s one of those guys that tells you how he was able to accomplish so much with the internet.
- Wendy Piersall | eMomsAtHome.com
You won’t find a blogger in the universe that cares more about her readers. If you read even a few of her posts you will quickly discover that she genuinely wants to help people. Wendy’s site is geared towards helping stay-at-home parents to learn to make money with the internet, but has been a big inspiration for the single guy that is me.
- Daniel Scocco | DailyBlogTips.com
DailyBlogTips is a site where you can find exactly that, daily tips about blogging. Although I’ve been following the site for quite some time, I haven’t found shady or irresponsible techniques discussed there. One thing I really like about Daily Blog Tips is that it covers both the basics and the complicated.
IMM Expert Interviews
This is pretty obvious, right? You will get to watch 6 video interviews with affiliate marketing experts.
The experts that have been interviewed are:
- Chris X
- Dan Soriker
- Alex Jeffery
- Jeff Mills
- Jason Dinner
IMM 1 -Starting Business
- Getting started
- Getting Ready For Success
- Chosing The right Business
- The Business Plan
- Choosing a Buisness and Domain Name
- Chosing The Right Payment System
- Creating a Killer Product or Service
- The Super Sales Funnel
- Building A High Selling Website
- Getting Awesome Testimonials
IMM 2 – Managing Your Business
- Putting together a dream team
- Time management
IMM 3 – Marketing Your Business
- Building Massive Traffic
- Creating The Marketing Materials
- List Building 101-infinity
- Testing Testing Testing
- AFFILIATES: Getting Thousands To Sell For you
- Article Marketing
- Getting JV’s Easily
- Upsell Secrets
IMM 4 – Expanding Your Business
- Expanding your business
IMM 5 – Tools & Resources
- Article Submitter
- Lots of other Secret Uncovered Promoting Tools….
This course contains a lot of ideas from brilliant marketers. It is perfect for those new to internet marketing and for experienced marketers.
These IM Mentors videos will not be up for very long,
so go right now and find out if they’re still available.