SaleHoo Research and Analysis Lab
If you are stuck for ideas on what to sell, or want to find out whether an item will compete on eBay, visit SaleHoo where you can accurately predict the success of your niche item!
[readon url=”http://go.giblink.com/salehoo” target=”_blank”] Learn More [/readon]
It takes time and persistence to find the right product to sell… To get you thinking, and to give you a few inspiring ideas, we have researched 5 product niche ideas to share with you.
Niche Item #1: Heart Rate Monitors
These are used by athletes and gym bunnies or by people who need to keep an eye on their heart rate.
Why they are an exciting niche item:
- They have a 75% success rate on eBay (75% of all monitors listed on eBay in the last three months sold!)
- They are lightweight and easy to ship and store
- One size fits all
Niche Item #2: Plus Size Shoes
Many big-foot’s out there find it very difficult to find shoes that will fit them comfortably from regular retail stores.
Why they are a super niche item:
- While these are commonly made by popular shoe makers, stores often order only a handful of pairs in larger sizes, which means that more and more, our big-footed friends must turn to buying online to get what they need.
- They have a high success rate on eBay (women’s size 11 sell at 61.9% and men’s size 14 at 75%
- Both men and women alike can require plus size shoes (Hot tip: women’s size 11+ high heels could make a great little niche)
Niche Item #3: Plus Size Maternity Wear
Another plus-size item with huge success on eBay
It’s a profitable niche because:
- Maternity and baby gear always works because people are always going to have babies, so you’ll never run out of customers!
- Clothing items are easy to ship as they light and not fragile.
Niche Item #4: Military Insignia
Collectibles always make great niches and you can dig really deep to find the best ones. They are also perfect for people who are interested in them – you’ll find it much easier and much more rewarding when you sell something you enjoy. To really niche it up, go for US military insignia from the Vietnam War which is big on eBay.
Why military insignia makes an excellent niche:
- It rarely dates or goes out of fashion
- There are so many sub-niches to discover like Russian war medals and World War 2 helmets.
Niche Item #5: Antique Clocks
Another great collectible item
They are a first-rate niche because:
- You’ll appeal to both collectors and home decorators
- They have an eBay success rate of over 67%
- You can often pick these up very cheaply from flea markets and yard sales, then sell them on to make a profit
Niche items really are the way to go for newbie sellers and there are so many out there to keep you interested and best of all, make you money!
You have probably been doing a lot of digging around the internet lately…
I know I have spent hours searching and searching for information about how to crack into selling on eBay.
I have found some OK information on sites like Yahoo! Answers and EzineArticles through a few lazy Google searches. However, often I would finish reading these articles, and feel like I have a whole new set of questions buzzing around in my read, rather than answers.
With this in mind, I started taking a different approach to my information searches. Now, instead of searching for basic info sites, I have been looking for a one-stop site which will give me all the information I need on how to get started in selling.
On my must-have list is:
- Tips and tricks on how to make more sales on eBay
- Insider secrets on how to find the best suppliers
- Ideas for possible niche items I can sell
- Information on business set-up, and when I should be paying tax on eBay sales (I need a really reliable source for this, as I have been misled once, and nearly got in trouble with the IRS!)
- AND it all has to be free. That’s right, free!
You might think with a list so long that I wouldn’t have a hope of finding one site which would actually offer all this expert information… and at no charge. But in fact, it was really easy!
All it took was a quick Google search using the keywords “selling on eBay tips” to find absolutely everything I had on my must-haves list (and more!). And in case you were wondering, yes, all the information listed here is 100% FREE! So where exactly is all this free-to-access expert information? You’ll find it all at SaleHoo!
Visit http://salehoo.com now to get free instant access to oodles of information, expert advice and all the facts you need to get started today! I guarantee that you will have all your questions answered.
Visit SaleHoo Research and Analysis Lab to get instant access to over
8,000 of the web’s best and most trusted product suppliers.